Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Premium Beautiful Expert all over Malaysia

Hello all

As all of you already know, I am one of the Premium Beautiful Expert, been well-trained and been wearing Premium Beautiful Corset for more than 3 years (yeah, the same set for 3 years++)

I am your Premium Beautiful Agent.
Telling from my own experience, this Jovian Mandagie RTW Raya bought in 2013 in M size. Now quite loose here and there. Of course after I lost another 3 kg from previous weight.
Am at 53 kg now @ 170 cm. Yes, im a happy momma :D
Ok now let me introduce you to my team members, the Premium Beautiful Expert all over Malaysia.

Premium Beautiful Expert :


UTARA : Penang and Parit Buntar : Aimie Atiqah
 

UTARA : Sungai Petani, Jitra, Changlun & Kangar : June Johary
 

UTARA : Perlis : Siti Zulaikha

CENTRAL : Puchong, Subang Jaya, Shah Alam : Emilita Nazlina
 

CENTRAL : Gombak, Selayang, Bangsar : Sue Hamsanah
 

CENTRAL : Cheras, Kajang, Putrajaya : Rose Hanafiah
 

CENTRAL : Klang, Shah Alam : Elisma Munahdar
 

SELATAN : Mersing, Kluang, Johor Bahru : Dee Jacob
 

SELATAN : Seremban, Rembau, Tampin : Nurul Iezzah
 

BORNEO : Kota Belud, Sabah : Sharija
BORNEO : Lahad Datu, Sabah : Fatihah Asrak
There you go. List of my trained agent

You may approach anyone of them for Free Premium Beautiful consultation, or even to look to additional side income.

Do also text me for any inquiries
017-6511966

xoxo,
Airin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...